-
January 27th, 2006, 03:17 AM
#21
Inactive Member
welcome nice story I only have two dolls hopefullyone day I can get more. I'd really like to get baby polly
-
January 27th, 2006, 03:43 AM
#22
Inactive Member
WELCOME! Can't wait to get to know you.
Jessica
-
January 27th, 2006, 05:54 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Willkommen havimom - nice meeting you!
-
January 27th, 2006, 11:42 AM
#24
Inactive Member
Welcome! I love your story. We startted with Bitty (Nicki) when DD was 2 1/2. At 8 1/2 I still find Nicki in bed with her many mornings. We all love the 18" girls and even DH gets in on the ebaying. Are you sticking with Felicity and Bitty? or have we encouraged you to branch out again? Either way you'll have a great time here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
-
January 27th, 2006, 11:44 AM
#25
Inactive Member
Welcome to the board. I'm glad you've found a place to make you comfortable with your hobby.
-
January 27th, 2006, 12:58 PM
#26
Inactive Member
Loved reading your story. It wasn't long at all. Welcome to the board and your right it does feel like sitting down with friends!
-
January 27th, 2006, 01:12 PM
#27
Inactive Member
Welcome to the board!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
It's great fun here!
(But don't listen to prasnlrd--she'll help grease the runners for your slide down that slippery slope!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks